Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
The Houseperson is responsible in ensuring that cleanliness in assigned Housekeeping areas is kept clean and fully stocked. Services assigned public areas to meet the expectations of the Omni Standards.
- Ensures that assigned linen room closets are stocked at par.
- Remove GRAs dirty linens and trash from guest room, hallways, and elevator landings.
- Place clean linens in guest rooms and on GRAs carts as needed.
- Keep the hallways clean and clear of linens and trash.
- Removes and food trays from the guest floors.
- Keep corridors on guest room floors clean.
- Keep areas by the ice machines clean.
- Keep guest porches clean.
- Moves furniture upon request.
- Completes guest requests.
- Dust, vacuum, mop, remove trash and organize assigned hallways and closets.
HOTEL SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS:
- Cross-training in proper floor-care techniques, guest room attendant, and guestroom turndown standards.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Assist in other departments as needed
- Attend monthly departmental meetings
- Vacuum cleaner, mop, broom, sponges, dust cloths, etc.
- Assorted cleaning chemicals as outlined in MSDS manuals
- Housekeeping cart/caddy
- Telephone and radio
- Housekeeping experience desirable
- Neat and pleasant personality
- Ability to work on feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to read room numbers, dates, and basic instructions