Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
Responsible for all aspects relating to managing daily spa operations, ensuring guest satisfaction, meeting financial goals and being an effective and supportive leader.
- The ability to manage and oversee all the Spa Front Office areas (Receptionists, Reservationists, Activities Coordinator and Retail)
- The ability to arrange the training of the Spa MOS (Moments of Service) audits for Reservations, Receptionists, Spa Attendants, Massage Therapists, Aestheticians, Nail Technicians and Hair Stylists.
- The ability to maintain operating criteria/spa concepts and be responsible for the coordination and scheduling of all Spa-related services in relation to assistance with policies, seeing that the Omni Culture and objectives of the Spa are being upheld.
- The ability to help in the process of interviewing and selecting job applicants as well as supervise, discipline, and give performance evaluations for Spa department employees.
- The ability to schedule staff and complete payroll records in accordance with budgeted guidelines.
- The ability to work closely with Engineering to maintain proper mechanical operation and report any problems found in the Spa area.
- The ability to be responsible for the administration of goods, requisitions, inventories, storage, and cost-effective usage of all department-related materials and assets, according to standards to ensure for smooth operation.
- The ability to oversee the cleanliness and coordinate special requirements with Housekeeping, Laundry, Stewarding, and Engineering.
- The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- The ability to handle any guest issues and provide proper service recovery to ensure satisfaction of guest.
- The ability to effectively integrate the Spa with the Hotel operation wherever possibly in accordance to the direction of Spa trends.
- The ability to interact with guests, providing full knowledge and assistance for maximum guest usage in a friendly but unobtrusive manner with all guests.
- The ability to utilize all computer systems relevant to the departments.
- The ability to participate in regular staff meetings to keep employees informed of hotel policies and changes, as well as ways to increase sales and service.
- The ability to effectively maintain communication to all managers and supervisors in the spa.
- The ability to ensure all equipment is kept in perfect working condition and report any deficiencies to the proper department
- The ability to issue recommendations regarding the annual operating budged, capital, operating planning, and further periodic evaluations of financial performance, including reports on sales and operations with supporting statistical data.
- The ability to anticipate, in advance, all materials and supplies and assure their availability.
- The ability to communicate with other departments to ensure a supporting team of professionals.
- The ability to be certified in CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation).
- The ability to be cross-trained in all functions of the spa where appropriate.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- The ability to schedule and assist spa groups with reservations and on day of services.
- College degree in Hospitality or Business Management preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in similar position required.
- Reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Thorough knowledge of Spa services, Spa menu writing, retail product lines, retail merchandising, cost control, labor control, general maintenance, and accounting.
- Thorough knowledge of trends in the spa industry.
- Strong background in luxury resort spas.
- Computer skills to include basic office programs Spa Soft program preferred