Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
This position will serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests.
- Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service.
- Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
- Take orders and answer questions/offer suggestions on menu selections.
- Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests.
- Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order.
- Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverage.
- Present accurate check to guest and process payment.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day.
- Clean and set up tables.
- Complete closing duties.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- 1 year serving experience with a quality establishment.
- Prior serving and cash handling experience preferred.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS).
- Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable).