Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
The Che Sara Sara Attendant / Cashier is responsible for assisting guests with their orders in Che Sara Sara while providing friendly and efficient service.
- Take orders for guests in a professional manner.
- Sell sandwiches, snacks, espresso, and specialty beverages.
- Communicate with the culinary team when more product is needed.
- Knowledge of food menu and wine list.
- Know and adhere to all liability laws.
- Stock condiment trays, coffee station, display cases, and refrigerators.
- Clean the area as needed and at the end of the shift.
- Handle all checks and cash according to procedures.
- Printing of reports at the end of the shift and banking out.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
- Be familiar with all property amenities and other restaurants.