Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
To ensure the function room is set according to guest expectation and Omni Standards. To set up, tear down, and clean all space associated with banquets and conventions.
- Cleans Function Rooms Prior to Set-up. Return all equipment to proper storage area
- Sets equipment to Daily Work Sheet specifications.
- Provides required amenities, as dictated by Banquet Department Standards.
- Refreshes meeting rooms during meal and coffee breaks.
- Breaks down meeting rooms as soon as possible after end of function.
- Completes Special Projects as directed by department management.
- Moves convention material boxes, programs, etc. from hotel receiving docks, registration areas,
- sleeping rooms, or suites.
- Caring for the equipment in order to keep clean neat and organized.
- Accommodates special customer needs, hanging banners for meetings and food/beverage functions.
- Hotel Specific Essential Functions:
- To know all general information about the property and be able to accurately answer all guests questions.
- To know layout of the property and all meeting room names and locations.
- To have a working knowledge in reading and interpreting BEOs
- Tools and Equipment:
- Vacuum cleaner, rug shampooer, bus trays, dishware, silverware, glassware, service cart, telephone, pen/pencil
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years food and beverage experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Availability to include weekends and holidays