Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
The Accounting Clerk will ensure that all approved invoices are coded and paid accurately and on a timely basis.
- Process invoices for payment by checking invoices to purchase orders and receiving records and ensuring that the appropriate approval is given as set forth.
- Prepare documentation necessary to set up invoices for payment.
- Balance batch totals to ensure proper coding and amounts.
- Prepare expense checks and manual check requests on a timely basis and prepare them for signature.
- Maintain accounts payable vendor filing.
- Responsible for filing computer reports (i.e. purchasing journal and check register) in a timely manner.
- Ensure checks are issued with proper authorization.
- Reconcile vendor statements on a monthly basis.
- Resolve vendor inquiries.
- Cross train on other accounting functions (Income Audit, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, and General Cashier) to assist during need times
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of month end journal entries during month end close
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- College degree in accounting preferred or equivalent business experience.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting system.
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheets.
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively.