Mobile Device Support
Requisition ID 351946
Work Hours: Day Shift, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Work Location: Rangos Building, Johns Hopkins East Baltimore, MD 21287
The primary role of the Senior Client Specialist (Mobile Device Support) is to support existing hardware and various software installations. Assist with upgrades and new implementations by working directly with the vendor and IT Manager. Provide manager with daily/weekly status reports. It also includes the ability to resolve work orders and provide desktop support. Ensures that processes and documentation is kept up-to-date. Ensures that departmental tickets are assigned and completed in a timely manner. Uses the incident ticketing system to track time and follow-up on all incidents assigned to the work queue. Manage and maintain tickets in the ticketing queue, reports unassigned tickets to IT manager, answers e-mails and voicemails in a timely manner throughout the day. Implements images for new hardware and works closely with the Systems Engineers to test and deploy software deployments and upgrades. Performs technical evaluations of new desktop hardware and software as assigned to ensure products being evaluated meet JHH standards and technical requirements for long-term strategic goals.
- Provide frontline, first level technical support for mobile device fleet
- Use Mobile Device Management (MDM) to support devices running Apple iOS and Google Android
- Handle client issues via phone, email, remote and live chat.
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Aim to resolve issues on the first contact
- Effectively use Service Now for incident management, customer interaction and follow up
- Improve reference material by writing, maintaining and submitting documentation for new or unidentified issues
- Demonstrate a passion for expanding your technical understanding and experience
- Knowledge of VMware AirWatch
- Knowledge of Microsoft Intune
- Knowledge of basic mobile device configurations and restrictions
- Experience with Windows 10
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Strong critical thinking
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructure
Required Education: Two years college course work. Additional experience can be substituted for education.
Equivalency Formula: Related experience beyond minimum training experience qualifications may substitute for formal education requirement on a two years’ experience-for-one year education basis
Required Experience: Four years of related experience. Experience with mobile device management.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.