Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for transporting guests around the resort area and providing information about resort amenities and services, and is additionally responsible for making the first and last thirty seconds of a guests experience pleasant. Strong candidates will be able to provide friendly service and answer basic guest questions about the hotel and surrounding area. Must be able to work AM shifts.
- Responsible for transporting guests around the resort area and the local area
- Providing information about resort amenities and services to guests.
- Assist guests with luggage when necessary.
- Efficiently and safely park and retrieve shuttle
- Provide guests with directions and information about the area
- Wash and maintain all company vehicles
- Have knowledge of resort grounds and outlets hours of operation. Be able to answer guest questions and present a cheerful, knowledgeable and professional image.
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver's license and a clear motor vehicle record.
- Previous guest service / customer service experience, with the associated mindset to always provide the highest level of service
- Ability to drive Automatic & Manual transmissions vehicles
- Ability to understand and speak basic English in order to communicate with guests and co-workers
- Ability to stand for 8 hours at a time, walk quickly and run
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to work outdoors in inclement weather including rain, snow, wind, and heat
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays, nights, and overnights
- CDL License (preferred)
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .