Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
Responsible for the daily operations of the golf pro shop, as well as delivering exceptional customer service to guests and members.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the resort.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
- Greet every guest and member enthusiastically and provide a customer friendly environment.
- Retain and use member and guest names consistently.
- Responsible for communication and coordination with golf service staff, merchandise sales and tending to the needs of all customers that enter the golf shop.
- Must maintain working knowledge of golf operations for all courses.
- Perform duties and meet requirements for sales, rentals, tournament golf leagues, and services which the Director of Golf, Head Golf Professional, and Assistant Professionals deems necessary.
- Assist with reserving tee times, player check in, tee sheet management.
- Promote the interests of the Resort and Club in providing service to guests and members.
- Assist in maintaining orderly presentation of golf shop.
- Assist with any inventory counts as needed.
- Maintain and balance daily cash register
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Education in golf or related field is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- English language proficiency required.
- Flexibility for scheduling - must work most weekends and some holidays.