Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
To service and maintain the cleanliness of all public areas including public an associate restrooms, lobbies and executive offices in accordance with Omni Standards.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the resort.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
- Ensure that the resturant lobby, outside perimeter is clean, verify multiple areas are serviced throughout the day.
- Service all public restrooms in lobby, and main lobby area.
- Service both men's and ladies associate locker rooms.
- Service lobby and lower lobby pre-function space.
- Keep lobby balconies neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure main guest entrance is neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure all floral arrangements and plants are neat with no debris in the planters.
- Ensure all decorations throughout property are neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure that hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a clean, safe and secure environment.
- Report any maintenance issues or any concerns.
- Maintain knowledge of dailies (awareness of meetings, locations, groups, etc.) to assist guests with questions and directions.
- Maintain a 4- diamond level of service at all times.
- Complete other duties as assigned by management.
- Previous Housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.