Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
The Cleaner role is dedicated to providing quality service that exceeds Guest and Member expectations. The Cleaner works to create guests for life, by proactively embracing service standards, adhering to safety regulations and gaining the knowledge to assist guests with any and all needs.
- Demonstrate commitment to making a conscientious effort to eliminate or reduce the risk of injury to our guests and employee partners, damage to our property or the property of others.
- Know the correct action to take in the event of an emergency, and demonstrate this knowledge by acting appropriately in the event of an emergency.
- Know and share information about the resort and activities, demonstrate this knowledge by accurately communicating daily events, hours of operation and resort/activity information to our guests and employee partners.
- Deep Clean and provide special cleaning services to various assigned guest outlets in a timely and organized manner according to current procedures and standards.
- Clean and service assigned public areas, including dining outlets, lobbies, and function spaces in a timely and organized manner according to current procedures and standards.
- Maintain a neat, organized, and stocked supply cart.
- Maintain security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Ensure equipment in guest rooms is working properly.
- Report damages and/or mechanical problems to immediate supervisor
- Take part in Monthly Linen Inventories.
- Clean Guest rooms as needed.
- Deliver amenities to Resort Guests upon request.
- Ensure equipment in assigned public areas is working properly.
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to work weekends/holidays
- Candidate must be detail and customer service oriented, efficient, and motivated