Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
The Spa Group Coordinator is responsible for promoting, selling, booking, and coordinating various engagements at the spa.
- Participate in the development of the annual departmental marketing plan
- Assist in preparation of the business forecast
- Coordinate with meeting planners in order to produce successful Spa experience
- Communicate all pertinent information on group requirements within acceptable time frames to appropriate departments via event orders, resumes, and memos
- Book events in a manner that maximizes profits and complies with catering standard operating procedures
- Solicits business through sales calls, promotional events, personal visits, and sales blitzes Serve as Spa Manager on Duty as needed
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate (verbal and written) in English with vendors, guests, and associates
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up all responsibilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
- Previous customer service experience
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org