Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
The Spa Concierge/Scheduler will work as a part of the Spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of guest service, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives. You will be responsible for scheduling spa appointments and maximizing spa service opportunities. You will be responsible for communicating spa promotions with guests and associates, up-sell, and provide tours of the spa.
- Check guests in and out according to Forbes Standards
- Schedule spa appointments and accurately confirm them in accordance with Omni Hotel & Resorts Moments of Service.
- Up-sell, cross-sell, and pre-sell Mokara services and products.
- Provide tours of the spa and offer/serve beverages as needed.
- Communicate spa promotions with guests.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up all responsibilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous cashiering experience is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull 30 lbs.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .