Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To ensure that the guests, associates, and resort property are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Performs Security Patrols and Lockdown of the following areas of the Hotel: Restaurants, Lobby areas and the Associate's entrance, all Meeting Space and Parking areas, Guest floors, Executive Offices, and Back of the house areas.
- Responds immediately to emergency incidents and security requests to which he/she is assigned.
- Ensures maximum safety and security at all times for guests, associates, and resort property.
- Is courteous, tactful, and helpful, but firm in enforcing hotel policies and procedures.
- Reports in writing on all activities during each shift before leaving the hotel, with oral reports and emergency notifications delivered as directed by the established Security procedures.
- Responds to medical situations / emergencies as required, notifying proper authorities and taking appropriate action insuring the safety and well-being of guests and associates.
- Checks associates leaving and entering the hotel at the beginning and end of shift, or at any time when an associate leaves the hotel, as required by management. Collects all package passes and inspects parcels taken from the hotel.
- Monitors the Security of the receiving dock.
- Assists with shipping and receiving of packages and deliveries.
- Confiscates all unauthorized parcels etc., and notifies the Director of Loss Prevention and the appropriate department head.
- Checks all I.D's of the hotel staff and provides information and direction upon proper identification of all job applicants, salesmen, etc. as required by management. Notifies the department head involved for permission for non-staff personnel to enter the premises.
- Record and report any unsafe conditions while patrolling hotel property.
- Performs all necessary clerical requirements of the Loss Prevention Department under the supervision of the Director of Loss Prevention. This includes security reports, incident reports, filing, processing work orders, ordering supplies, maintaining necessary schedules, and posting bulletin board information.
- Protects hotel from admission of undesirables and others not conducting legitimate business within the premises.
- Previous security experience preferred.
- Red Cross and First Aid Certified.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Non-Commissioned security license with Texas DPS.
- Must be TABC certified.
- Must be able to push, pull, stand, sit, walk, run, and lift moderate to heavy weight.
Tools and Equipment:
- Telephone, copying machine, computer and printer
- File cabinet/folders
- Lift jack dolly, hand truck, camera, first aid equipment
- Hand and power tools
- Interior and exterior of resort property, in all areas with exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Exterior of hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
- Exposure to various hazardous chemicals.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .