Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
The Revenue Manager will be a key player in both function space management and business travel sales. In regards to function space management, the goal of the Revenue Manager is to maximize revenues by ensuring proper space utilization by both group and catering business in order to meet and exceed budgeted team goals. In regards to business travel sales, the goal of the Revenue Manager is to manage corporate ESP transient market segment. The Revenue Manager will also complete special projects as assigned by the Director of Sales and Marketing (DOSM) and/or the Director of Revenue Management (DORM).
- Attend Daily Business Review (DBR) to assist in price quoting for bids based on the Space Valuation and Target Contribution Tools. Maintain notes on approved business opportunities. Track team decisions in Delphi.
- Review all contracts and addendums at the Tentative and Turnover stages, compare against the DBR notes and track in the 18 Month Calendar.
- Maintain the 18 Month Calendar which details contract clauses, program due dates and turnover statuses of all group business. Attend monthly status review meetings with DOSM, DOS and DOCS centered on this document.
- Identify groups with excessive "Vertical" or "Horizontal" space issues. Request space back from the responsible manager and track to the end result using the "Space Tracker".
- Perform daily and weekly function space diary audits to identify conflicts and double bookings and ensure that the adequate space is protected for each group's pattern.
- Assist in identifying leads that need to be removed from Delphi (i.e. past decision dates)
- Update Master Demand Calendar bi-weekly which details daily ballroom availability and available rooms.
- Identify "need dates" where there's a significant opportunity to secure additional group or local catering business should space be released by an existing group.
- Prepare weekly Lost Business Analysis specifically focused on defined holes or "need" dates
- Track and forecast contracted Complimentary Gifts and Services and Group Commission and Rebates. Key player in the annual budget process.
- Manage Corporate ESP Transient market segments.
- Respond to all Business Travel RFPs in required time
- Review ESP Arrivals on a daily basis.
- Prepare required corporate reports, including the ESP tool.
- Maintain relationships with GSO's
- Participate in daily stand up meetings, weekly revenue meetings, monthly sales meetings, and other as assigned by the DOSM and/or DORM.
- Attend monthly ESP conference calls with corporate office.
- Yearly Business Travel training with Omni Corporate.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management, customer service, oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Delphi and Excel.
- Must have a college degree, hospitality degree preferred.
- Must have at least 1 year of sales experience or relatable experience.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .