Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To direct phone calls to appropriate personnel and assist all guests and associates in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the resort.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
- Answer all incoming phone calls to the resort using the proper protocol, greetings and closings as determined by management.
- Take requests from guests or transfer to the appropriate department and assuring requests for maintenance or repairs are logged and promptly dispatched to the corresponding department including following up with the guest regarding all concerns when applicable.
- Demonstrate current knowledge of all key personnel and departmental functions of the resort.
- Assist guests with telephone dialing instructions, or to dial for them using all types of calls including, room to room, local, long distance and/or international dialing using correct protocol.
- Correctly and accurately log all wake-up calls. Perform wake-up calls promptly and on time using appropriate greeting as determined by management.
- To be thoroughly acquainted with the AM and PM checklist.
- Process guest check-outs according to Omni's Moments of Service and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Be familiar with all systems and equipment as related to the Front Desk
- Accommodate room changes expediently.
- Assist with billing inquiries and be knowledgeable of all details included within guest folios
- Log all guest requests, service deficiencies, and work orders in Synergy and Opera.
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable of all Front Office and PBX Moments of Service scenarios, emergency procedures and execute to standard.
- Be familiar with all hotel amenities (Wireless Internet, Select Guest Program, GHA Discovery Program, Laundry Services, and Omni Kids Program).
- Be familiar with all hotel facilities (F&B Outlets, Membership, Business Center, Gift Shops, Coffee Market, Fitness Center, Spa, Kids Club, and Golf Pro Shops).
- Assist management with miscellaneous front office tasks including but not limited to, organizing, filing.
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, organize and follow up.
- Previous customer service experience and cashiering is preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com