Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To wait on tables promptly, courteously and to serve the guests and members delivering extraordinary customer service , in accordance with Omni standards.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the Resort.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
- Provide outstanding service to members and guests in a friendly and professional manner, following proper steps of service.
- Must maintain full familiarity with menus and knowledge of beverage offerings, including wine service.
- Complete station set-up and breakdown/side-work.
- Maintain tabletop items and fold napkins according to specified standards.
- Polish and clean all water glassware in assigned station during each shift.
- Ensure salt and pepper, sugar caddies are full at all times.
- Take food and beverage orders and upsell as often as possible.
- Bus tables whenever needed due to circumstances. Dust all tables to include table legs.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all members and guests, using surnames when obtained.
- Send orders using MICROS system.
- Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests.
- Alert manager immediately if a member or guest has a suggestion, complaint or issue.
- Present accurate check to guest and process payment.
- Maintain cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Assist in the orientation and training of new associates.
- Assist in seating members and guests and answering phones for restaurant and room service as needed.
- Cross train among other food and beverage outlets as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of the resort property.
- Attend department meetings and other required company trainings.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
- Must have and maintain current Texas Food Handlers and TABC certifications.
- Must agree and adhere to compensation acknowledgment and tip reporting guidelines.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, members, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and multi task.
- Prior serving and cash handling experience preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- MICROS Experience preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org