Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
To provide quality customer service to members, potential members, and guests of Barton Creek Country Club.
- Responsible for recruiting and enrolling new Members into the Club
- Responsible for achieving the Club's Membership sales goals
- Ensures the enrollment process is complete and membership records are maintained in a manner consistent with our standards
- Maintain prospect database in accordance with our standards utilizing system functionality to stay organized, generate reports, etc.
- Represent the Club in community activities and organizations to provide awareness of the Club and to develop sources for prospective Club Members
- Be involved and support all club special events, particularly golf tournaments, providing ideas, input and assistance to help provide first class member events and functions.
- Work with the Director of Membership to develop programs and social media campaigns to create awareness and brand recognition
- Possess thorough knowledge of club bylaws, policies and rules - recommend changes, additions or reviews as needed.
- Maintain updated information materials (brochures/rates etc.) on other Country Clubs in the area.
- Provide required reports to Membership Director.
- Complete other duties as assigned by management.
- 4-5 years direct sales experience required; experience in a country club environment preferred.
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, members, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals with attention to detail. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays, with willingness to travel as business requires.
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and move moderate weights.
- Indoor clubhouse facility.
- Frequently conducts tours around the around property.
Tools & Equipm ent:
- Computer, printer, copier, telephone