Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
The Recreation Attendant is dedicated to providing quality service that exceeds Guest and Member expectations. The attendant works closely with children during different events.
- Give instructions and supervises children enrolled in the program.
- Lead and participate in daily activities, including but not limited to arts and crafts, swimming, bowling, hiking, ice skating and other sports.
- Help with daily operations of Kid's Programs, including but not limited to registration and lunch.
- Ensure that all closing duties are completed, e.g. locking area, turning off equipment and lights, reports.
- Maintain area cleanliness & appearance.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Must be able to stay outdoors in heat/cold for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- CPR/Child Infant CPR/AED.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .