Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To analyze and coordinate all income audit functions in order to and ensure all financial transactions for the day are verified and balanced.
- Timely and accurate preparation of the Daily Revenue Report. 2 pm upload to shared drive.
- Monthly upload of forecast to daily report
- Month-end close, balance and post of revenues to meet corporate deadline.
- Documenting errors made by cash handling associates.
- Assist with guest inquiry volume when applicable.
- Daily balancing of credit card batches settled to posted and received batches.
- Daily allowance review and distribution of report.
- Daily management charge adjustments and posting to cost.
- Daily tracking and posting of select guest and amenity charges.
- Daily tax reconciliation.
- Daily review, balancing and posting of MISC Commissions and receivable accounts.
- Associate's Degree or Equivalent.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to work a Monday- Friday shift with some flexibility in accordance with business demands.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Prior accounting or hotel experience preferred.
- Must have an understanding of balance sheets and revenue vs expense accounts.
- Must have working knowledge of general ledger and chart of accounts.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .