Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
Player Services Supervisor is responsible for giving the highest level of guest service while communicating with the Head Golf Professional to represent the Omni standards within the daily golf operations. This position is located at our Lakeside Country Club location in Spicewood, TX.
- Must have working knowledge of the game of golf.
- Must be able to lead and delegate tasks to others while maintaining a positive work environment.
- Ensure that golf carts, driving range and bag drop area is clean and presented according to Omni standards.
- Oversee daily maintenance to carts in accordance with our preventative maintenance program.
- Communicate with Golf Maintenance, EZ-GO and local mechanics to assist with the management of the entire golf cart fleet.
- Generate ideas to improve driving range standards, golf cart presentation and overall appearance of facility for guests.
- Familiarize oneself with all resort operations by having individual contacts around property to achieve better communication when guests golf bags and supplies need to be shared or transferred.
- Ensure the security for our equipment and all guests belongings.
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory levels of golf carts, golf tees, range balls, towels, bag tags, scorecards and water station supplies according to business levels.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate staffing levels and being the main contact to relay information between inside and outside golf staff members.
- Knowledge of the game of golf.
- Preffered if candidate resides in or near the Spicewood area, or is willing to commute to the location.
- Must be able to work in the elements
- Must have the ability to stock relatively heavy items.
- At least 21 years of age or older
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Preferred experience in a supervisory role.