Austin Hotel Downtown
Located in the Live Music Capital of the World, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown is a walking distance from the 6th Street Entertainment District. Omni is a magnificently appointed luxury hotel with the heart of the thriving downtown business center at your doorstep; you'll be just steps away from the Austin Convention Center and the Texas State Capitol.
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Austin Hotel Downtown's commitment to serve our associates and nurture their growth has led to the company's highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown may be your perfect match.
To assist Beverage Servers and Bartenders in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt and courteous service to all guests.
- Ensure stations are set-up with appropriate condiments and china for service.
- Stock needed supplies in side stands and behind the bar.
- Pick-up linen.
- Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications.
- Assist beverage servers and bartenders during meal period.
- Remove dirty dishes from tables
- Stock and polish glassware, silverware and fold napkins
- Take food to correct table and ensure that guest have silverware, side plates and all condiments to accompany the dish.
- Maintain a clean and organized service line in the kitchen.
- Make sure all plates coming out of the kitchen are cleaned and correct before taking them to a guest.
- Past experience preferred but not necessary.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Must have the ability to stand/walk throughout the duration of the shift for up to 8 hours.
- Excellent communication & guest service skills.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Available to work a flexible shift, including weekends and holidays.
- Food Handlers and TABC certification
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .