Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
This position will implement trainings for the food and beverage departments to increase consistency and service standards.
- Develop and/or maintain service training manuals for all areas
- Develop and/or maintain skills training program and rotation schedule
- Work closely with leadership team on MOS audits and training
- Logging these in the cooperate spreadsheet
- Troubleshooting any challenging areas
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop service and skills programs that are proactive. Develop training tool/schedule for analyzing service and satisfaction level for retraining.
- Work with new hires and departmental trainers to assist in the "onboarding" of new colleagues
- Develop service/skills based training to support the BOH team.
- Has positive attitude, can motivate and train
- Is knowledgeable of the food and beverage division (outlets, banquets, culinary, stewarding). Prior food and beverage division operation experience is a must.
- Possess the ability to research, develop and present training content to associates.
- Has solid knowledge of Omni Culture
- Can effectively coordinate details with the other departments in regards to the food and beverage division.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- 4 year food and beverage experience required
- Prior serving and cash handling experience preferred
- Must be able to multi task Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holiday
- Must have strong food and beverage background and experience supervising or training
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .