Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To fully develop the other Group Market Segment both with the emphasis on Group production especially for short-term and higher rated, less price sensitive business within a specified geographic territory concentrating on the solicitation of new profitable business. To merchandise as skillfully as possible the guest rooms and function space to maximize revenue potential for the hotel and to ensure that the customer has the best possible meeting experience. To achieve monthly room night goals, develop and implement sales action plans, maintain positive interdepartmental communications and to complete special projects as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Director of Sales.
- Achieve monthly room night booking goals, handling group blocks from 11-40 rooms on peak nights.
- Follow Booking Guidelines.
- Participate in sales trip targeting specific areas and group within market.
- Solicit accounts within assigned market segment utilizing Delphi.
- Prospect and develop new accounts in line with the hotel's stated Mission Statement.
- Maintain aggressive weekly telephone, site inspection and personal call goals and outside sales.
- Use all prospect sources as identified in the Sales Action Plan.
- Follow up promptly on leads generated by the GSO, other Omni Hotels & Resorts, and other lead sources.
- Active involvement in industry associations and trade shows.
- Achieve budgeted room nights, rate and revenues.
- Participates in development of direct mail and all promotions related to the Corporate or SMERF market segment needs.
- Maintain positive attitude and welcome change.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively to perspective and existing clients
- Minimal 1 year of sales experience in a management or coordinator role
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com