Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
To ensure Golf Course Equipment is well maintained and reflects an image of outstanding quality for all 4 Courses
- Maintain golf course equipment in optimum condition including all safety devices.
- Ensure quality of cut is optimum for each piece of equipment being used on a daily basis.
- Establish a strong preventative maintenance program for each shop with controls to ensure standards are being achieved.
- Assist and train the other mechanics and assistant mechanics.
- Assist in hiring of other mechanics and assistant mechanics
- Assist other mechanics in trouble shooting and repairing equipment as the need arises.
- Ensure that all records (by piece of equipment) are up to date for both preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Oversee and manage parts purchasing and inventory to ensure equipment is repaired in a timely manner.
- Be fiscally responsible and maintain expenses within budget.
- Assist each facility in maintaining equipment inventory list and identifying equipment that needs to be retired.
- Create a positive work environment that lends itself to teamwork and training.
- Ensure that all mechanics and assistant mechanics are utilizing best practices to create a safe work environment
- Maintain records for fuel usage and purchases as needed.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations as outlined in the Omni Hotels Employee Handbook.
- Minimum 2 years of golf course maintenance experience or related training, especially equipment operation.
- Toro experience including My Turf is preferred but not mandatory.
- Must have a thorough understanding of reel/bedknife grinders
- Must have great communication skills.
- Formal training a plus, but not required.
- Must posses strong computer skills.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .