Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To manage, direct, and coordinate all functions of the Housekeeping and Laundry departments. To maintain impeccable levels of cleanliness and upkeep. To ensure cost controls are in place. To support a positive work environment for all associates.
- Maintains standards of cleanliness and a consistent guest experience as documented Medallia, AAA, Inn-keeping ratings, and ability to execute all Omni Hotels facility standards and guidelines.
- To ensure a smooth, efficient, and economic operation in the Housekeeping and Laundry departments. To specify and purchase supplies, and record all data pertaining to the Housekeeping and Laundry departments.
- To effectively monitor the preventative Maintenance program throughout the hotel.
- To maintain a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strives for excellence in service and cleanliness.
- Constantly monitor and control all labor cost for Housekeeping and Laundry departments, achieving targeted payroll.
- To maintain Housekeeping turnover to an acceptable level.
- To maintain close coordination, communication, and interaction with front office, to ensure rooms are available for sale, and with Engineering to ensure guest room and all public areas are at peak operative levels.
- Close coordination and communication with other internal departments.
- Directly control the issuance and retrieval of associate uniforms.
- Administer the Lost and Found department ensuring all Omni Hotel standards are met or exceeded.
- Directly control the key control program for all Housekeeping associates.
- Monitor all guest requests to ensure they are met within the prescribed time limits.
- Inspect and tour all public areas several times daily.
- Inspect all VIP rooms daily.
- Monitor guest's complaints accordingly and take corrective action when necessary.
- Maintain and administer quarterly linen inventories, responsible for action plans to address shrinkage.
- Assist with budget process as required by the Hotel Manager.
- Develop master cleaning schedules and administer accordingly.
- Monitor all Housekeeping inventories to ensure adequate supplies are always available, complete analysis of amenity consumption.
- Maintain accurate payroll information for the Housekeeping and Laundry department and control of same in accordance with plan.
- To ensure that all Systems and Controls, Loss Prevention, and Energy Conservation guidelines are on line.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com