Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
The candidate will attend to guests in Velvet Joe's Café/Gift Shop. The candidate will up sell beverages, pastries and other selections, accurately process transactions, and provide excellent service to all guests.
- Serving guests in Velvet Joe's coffee shop.
- Answering guest questions about menu items.
- Brewing gourmet coffee and other specialty beverages.
- Up-selling and suggestive selling of items.
- Accurately processing transactions and maintaining a balanced bank.
- Previous barista experience preferred.
- Must have cash handling experience.
- Must have a flexible availability, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to bend, push, pull and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org