Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
Canyons Grill is located at Fazio Canyons Golf Course, which is just 5 minute up the street from the Omni Barton Creek Hotel & Spa. The Canyons Grill is the perfect place to relax before a round of golf or enjoy an evening with friends beside the large indoor/outdoor fireplace. The grill will serve lunch and dinner from 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.daily.
This position is responsible for assisting servers in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt, and courteous service to all guests and members.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the property.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
- Provide outstanding service to members and guests in a friendly and professional manner, following proper steps of service.
- Wipe down all service trays with fresh sanitizer water daily.
- Must maintain full familiarity with menus and knowledge of beverage offerings.
- Bus tables. Deliver food and drinks to guests as needed.
- Stock supplies and maintain full ice supply for side stations.
- Pick-up linen from laundry.
- Put away product delivery items.
- Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china, silver, and glassware.
- Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications.
- Assist servers during meal breaks.
- Remove any extra settings.
- Inspect and clean coffee maker/urn, cappuccino machine, beverage machines, trays, dishware, silverware, glassware.
- Cross train among other positions within the Resort property.
- Maintain knowledge of member events and the Resort property.
- Participate in associate meetings and training.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
- Must have and maintain current Texas Food Handlers and TABC certifications.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, members, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and multi task.
- Must be able to work flexible shift including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects of moderate weight without assistance.