Austin Hotel Downtown
Located in the Live Music Capital of the World, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown is a walking distance from the 6th Street Entertainment District. Omni is a magnificently appointed luxury hotel with the heart of the thriving downtown business center at your doorstep; you'll be just steps away from the Austin Convention Center and the Texas State Capitol.
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Austin Hotel Downtown's commitment to serve our associates and nurture their growth has led to the company's highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown may be your perfect match.
To provide efficient and friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional, top quality bar.
- To properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient service area of the bar throughout the shift
- Perform our guest services by using the "Moments of Service" guidelines
- Order taking using Moments of Service
- Ringing orders into Micros, and delivering order to table
- Continually checking back with guests
- Keeping all supplies stocked
- Clean, clear, and reset service areas
- Maintain uniform appearance up to standards
- Thank guests and invite them again
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Prior experience serving is required
Familiarity of drinks and cocktails is highly recommended
Must be able to work weekends and holidays
TABC & Food Handler certification required
Experience in hotel lobby bar a plus
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .