Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
To provide efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
- To properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient bar throughout the shift.
- Knowledge of fine dining/ upscale service.
- Have knowledge of all wines, spirits and beer.
- Must have knowledge of entire food menu.
- Must have experience selling and presenting wine
- Must have strong sales and communications skills
- Approach and greet guests.
- Order taking.
- Order delivery.
- Checking back.
- Service bar.
- Clean and clear service areas.
- Departing guests.
- Uniform and appearance.
- Completes other duties as assigned by manager.
- Micros POS, telephone, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine, file folders, filing cabinet, facsimile machine
- Interior of hotel, in all areas of the hotel.
- Exterior of hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
- Exposure to various hazardous chemicals.
- Exposure to food items and beverages
- Minimum 2 years Upscale Casual or Fine Dining Bartending Experience
- Full Service Bar Experience (beer, wine and liquor)
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to be on your feet for up to eight hours
- Must be flexible with schedules including weekends and holidays
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and other associates
- Must be able to work in indoor and outdoor environment