Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
Responsible for aiding the Sharks Swim Team, while safeguarding swimmers and providing quality service that exceeds guest and member expectations. Provide swimming instructions and stroke techniques to children who participate in swim team.
- Adhere to all of the various written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals and oral instructions which make up the essential functions of the job.
- Perform in a manner that demonstrates Omni standards
- Supervise children during swim team practices and swim team meets.
- Encourage swimmers to give their best effort in practice and during swim meets
- Teach children and adults to enhance their swimming performance
- Provide coaching and instructions for aquatic programs such as swim clinics and/or swim lessons
- Encourage and promote healthy competition among children while promoting individual competition with the child
- Help communicate swim season events with parents and swimmers
- Maintain constant surveillance of Members and Guests in the facility and pool areas; acts as immediately and appropriately to secure safety of Members and Guests in the event of an emergency.
- Enforce all pool rules
- Ensure all club aquatics events are properly set-up, implemented and broken down
- Red Cross Lifeguard Training Program certification, CPR/AED certification required or must be willing to obtain upon hire.
- Two years experience and training as a swim instructor, lifeguard or competitive swimmer
- Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers and management.
- Scheduling flexibility, including willingness to work some weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to walk, run, swim, push, pull and lift moderate to heavy weight.