Austin Hotel Downtown
Located in the Live Music Capital of the World, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown is a walking distance from the 6th Street Entertainment District. Omni is a magnificently appointed luxury hotel with the heart of the thriving downtown business center at your doorstep; you'll be just steps away from the Austin Convention Center and the Texas State Capitol.
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Austin Hotel Downtown's commitment to serve our associates and nurture their growth has led to the company's highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown may be your perfect match.
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional Room Service.
- Complete knowledge of service time, menu and specials
- Prepare, deliver and serve orders using Moments of Service
- Inquire if additional service is needed
- Responsible for each check
- Pick up trays and tables
- Responsible for set-up, delivery and presentation of amenities
- Must consult with supervisor on any food pick up difficulty
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
- Complete any tasks and side duties assigned by manager
- Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of room service areas
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to the destination if possible)
- Adhere to cash handling standards
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
- Must have previous food and beverage experience in fine dining or hotel
- Room Service experience is preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- TABC and Food Handler certifications are required
- Candidates must be able to speak fluent English
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .