Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
Responsible for greeting, seating and serving food and drink to Members and guests.
- Responsible for providing Food and Beverage service at it's finest in all aspects and modes of dining activity. This service to be in accordance with Club policies and standards.
- Responsible for the complete and efficient breakdown and clean-up of the 19 th Hole Dining or Banquets in accordance with CCA Standards of Operation and Resort closing procedures.
- Responsible for providing quality bar and cocktail service within TABC guidelines and in accordance with CCA standards and Barton Creek Resort's Alcoholic Beverage Service Policy.
- Responsible for maintaining cash banks (where applicable), insuring complete and accurate client billing with legible documentation of all transactions.
- Maintain uniform and personal appearance in accordance with resort policies and when on property personal conduct should always reflect the philosophies of Star Service.
- Responsible for the proper gathering, maintaining, return and storage of all F&B operational equipment and assisting with the security and loss prevention of said equipment.
- To participate and assist in controlling the loss and waste of food and beverage product and following F&B guidelines with regard to staff food and beverage consumption.
- Assist in the orientation and training of new employee partners.
- Attend all company training sessions as required.
- Complete other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have and maintain current Texas Food Handlers and TABC certifications.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, members, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Prior serving experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects of moderate weight without assistance.