The Commercial Truck Driver position for Victory Packaging driving a company owned vehicle to deliver our product to customers.
Essential Function/ Job Duties:
• Operate a truck for the delivery, pick-up and relocation of product and materials.
• Perform required maintenance of vehicle.
• Maintain required reports, including maintenance and time records.
• Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pick-up operations.
• Follow all safety rules for equipment and material handling as required by DOT, OSHA and company safety program.
• Inspect all materials received for order accuracy and quality.
• Communicate effectively with operations staff about customer concerns and inventory issues.
• Assist with loading material onto truck.
• Assist with unloading materials returned to Victory.
• Utilize material handling equipment, such as fork lifts and hand trucks.
• Coordinate last minute or unscheduled deliveries to meet customer needs.
• Pull orders or conduct manual inventory checks.
Other Functions / Job Duties:
• Other duties as assigned
• Valid, state driver's license with no motor vehicle violations within the last 12 months
• Commercial driver's license required (Class A)
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must have good abstract
• Meet and maintain all DOT related requirements
• Two or more year(s) experience as a truck driver
• General fluency in English required, verbal and written
• Basic computer literacy preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Req ID: COMME01903