Business Development Manager
Reports to: Branch Manager or Regional Manager
OBJECTIVE / PURPOSE
This individual will market custodial and maintenance services to commercial businesses in our service footprint. Successful candidate must be a self motivated, organized professional with a proven track record of prospecting and developing new customers.
Key benefits of this position include:
• Competitive base pay plus commission
• Competitive benefit package including car allowance, phone, computer
• Family atmosphere with strong community focus
The Business Development Manager is primarily responsible for the following:
• Develop and grow the overall client base by marketing our services for a variety of commercial clients such as office buildings, industrial facilities and educational facilities.
• Researching and prospecting potential clients and scheduling face-to-face presentations with high level decision makers and influencers.
• Using a consultative selling skill, identify customer needs and develop a value added proposition as well as generating complex proposals, presentations, and pricing development.
• Manage your sales activity and scheduling utilizing Salesforce.com.
• Participate in all account trade shows, corporate events, networking events and related activities.
• Proven successful B2B sales experience with a demonstrated ability to close
• Proven sales record that has met or exceeded annual quotas for at least 5 years or greater
• Proven ability to work in a sales team environment and work effectively with operations teams
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong prospecting and marketing skills
• History of pertinent association/networking involvement
• Proven ability to develop and maintain long term customer relationships
• Excellent professional networking skills
• Must have valid driver's license and the ability to pass a background check and drug test
• Bachelor's degree preferred