WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Sr. Analyst - Pricing - Atlanta, GA
Home Office - Northpark
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
Sr Analyst - Pricing, Atlanta, GA
Senior Analyst will work in the preparation and review of internal reporting and various analytics. Key areas of focus include Corrugated Segment Transfer Price Program administration; reporting for customer profitability, integrated earnings, and trade benefits. In addition, the Analyst may participate on various project teams. In performing these roles, the Analyst will be expected to interact with numerous functional departments (both at Corporate and at Division levels) and with all levels within the company. The position will improve the performance of the Business through analytical support, facilitation and engagement.
Experience with reporting; and working with data analytics; experience from manufacturing distribution or industrial industry is preferred.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Provide accurate and timely reporting and analysis.
- Building, modeling and maintenance of data
- Prepare ad hoc business-related analysis and research as necessary from a commercial perspective.
- Build relationships with internal customers.
- Become knowledgeable in various commercial, financial, and operating systems in order to provide support and direction as the Business requires.
- Implement and administer procedures and best practices related to commercial support analytics.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or other quantitative disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to work with a volume of data
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Experience within manufacturing, distribution or industrial industry preferred
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant analysis experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- Hyperion SmartView, QlikView and model development skills a plus
- Ability to work independently, balancing routine responsibilities with ad hoc requests
- Able to thrive in a growing and fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in manufacturing industry preferred but not required
- Must possess potential to advance to a leadership role
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.