This internship is a summer program based out of multiple office locations within Comcast's Central Division. The program is designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students who come from a variety of sourcing channels, including on-campus engagement, partner organizations, and direct applications. As an intern in the program, you would expect to work a 40 hour/week schedule over the course of 11 weeks throughout the summer.
Additionally, your experience will include:
Engagement: Working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units at Comcast during your internship experience.
Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
Professional development: You will be exposed to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our partners at Comcast University and senior leaders within the organization. These sessions are inclusive of speaker series, skill-building workshops, and networking opportunities.
Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
The Customer Experience Interns will assist full time project coordinators and managers on a variety of projects to make the customer experience simple, consistent and digital. The role will be focused on helping to execute on significant projects within the business and will require exceptional organizational skills. This role is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment that requires a 'customer-first' orientation to succeed.
Role responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Collaborate with both external and internal partners to create, implement and evaluate Comcast’s Customer Experience plan
- Liaises with customer experience leaders, product owners, project managers, and subject matter experts to assist with the build out of roadmaps and project plans
- Monitor, track, and report engagement trends
- Assists customer experience team in delivering programs that increase employee and customer adoption, satisfaction and success with our products
- Stays up-to-date with current and emerging communications and entertainment technologies for both the Company and its competition
- Regularly explores new ideas, tools and strategies
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from a United States-based college or university
- Authorized to work in the United States of America
- Ability to work a minimum of 35 hours per week during the duration of the internship
- Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries
- Ability to work independently and in group settings
- Prior business exposure through internships, work experiences or campus organizations is preferred
- Currently pursuing a major in Communications, Sales, Marketing, Business Analytics or related fields
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer