Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial Park District, this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Omni CNN's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
To ensure a safe, efficient, well-maintained hotel environment that reflects an image of outstanding quality.
• Performs preventive maintenance of guestrooms, following preventive maintenance guidelines for CARE or PRP program.
• Replacing light bulbs, thermostats, and hardware.
• Maintenance of furniture, sliding glass doors, plumbing, fixtures, locks.
• Painting, grouting, caulking and tile replacement.
• Maintaining carpeting, telephones, electrical devices, and drapes.
• Programming telephones, electronic locks.
• Cleaning coils and installing algae tabs.
• Maintain guest room inventory.
• Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
• Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
• Assist other Engineering staff as needed.
• Maintain daily paperwork and logs.
• Knowledge & use of the Lockout/Tagout, HAZCOM and Blood borne Pathogen Programs.
• Reasonable requests of management as directed.
• Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.
Previous experience is desirable in hotel setting.
High school or equivalent education required.
Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs.
Must have a flexible availability, to include mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.