Serving as a cornerstone of northern Atlanta's newest mixed-used community, the Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta is the official hotel of the Atlanta Braves and located within steps of SunTrust Park as well as premier office space, the Coca-Cola Roxy music venue and a variety of shopping and dining.
Our luxury hotel features 16 floors with 264 rooms including 28 suites, over 20,000 square feet of meeting space and can accommodate business travelers, families on vacation and everyone in-between. Redefining "live, work, play," we are a proud "play, work, stay" destination and seek to provide an unforgettable experience enhanced by our hotel's elevated pool deck in addition to our Lobby Bar and hotel restaurant.
The Retail Shop Attendants will be responsible for greeting guests in the retail shops. Additionally, the Retail Sales Associate performs the role of a shopkeeper, presenting merchandise to customers, assisting with merchandise selection, and facilitating the sales transaction.
- Stocks shelves, counters, tables and similar display fixtures with merchandise in a fashion that maximizes product visibility and promotes sales.
- Arranges signage and advertising collateral in an attractive fashion.
- Sell merchandise to guests.
- Responsible for shop cleanliness, proper displays, placing new merchandise on floor as well as insuring all items are properly tagged and inventory control.
- Affix accurate prices to merchandise with stamps, tags, labels and similar methods.
- Provides suggestions, information, and similar assistance to customers as requested. Maintains substantial knowledge of products in assigned store as well as general product knowledge regarding merchandise for sale in other retail outlets on property.
- Accurately record sales and other transactions using the point of sale system. Accept payment and make change as necessary following established accounting procedures.
- Maintains continuous effort to clean shelves, counters, tables, fixtures, glass and floors.
- Maintains awareness to all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
- Completes daily sales reports for analysis.
- Is aware of current monthly sales performance and increases sales per hour and units per transaction as required.
- Participates in periodic merchandise inventory as scheduled.
- May be required to book tee times, skating sessions, and check in guests for these activities.
- Previous customer service experience required, retail experience preferred.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Must have strong guest service skills.
- Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 25 lbs., occasionally extending arms and hands. Must be able to seize, grasp, and turn objects with hands.
- Must be able to stand for length of shift.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .