Serving as a cornerstone of northern Atlanta's newest mixed-used community, the Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta is the official hotel of the Atlanta Braves and located within steps of SunTrust Park as well as premier office space, the Coca-Cola Roxy music venue and a variety of shopping and dining.
Our luxury hotel features 16 floors with 264 rooms including 28 suites, over 20,000 square feet of meeting space and can accommodate business travelers, families on vacation and everyone in-between. Redefining "live, work, play," we are a proud "play, work, stay" destination and seek to provide an unforgettable experience enhanced by our hotel's elevated pool deck in addition to our Lobby Bar and hotel restaurant.
The Painter is responsible for painting, plastering, and wallpapering public areas to ensure a safe, efficient, well-maintained hotel environment.
- Maintains (paint, wallpaper, plaster, etc.) all public areas and guest rooms on an on-going basis.
- Keep the hotel decor in good condition.
- Clean all work areas after completing job.
- Fill out Daily Work form.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
- 2 years of previous experience as a commercial painter strongly preferred
- Must have flexible availability to include weekend and holidays
- Ability to work in the interior and exterior of the hotel and work with paints, plaster and other painting materials
- Attention to detail is important
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .