WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
IT Strategy Manager - Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
- Leveraging and entrepreneurial mindset, the IT Strategy Manager is responsible for creating and implementing services that will respond to the organization's evolving needs and drive sustained value, through hands-on strategy and internal consultancy leadership within IT.
- The IT Strategy Manager will partner with stakeholders to deliver differentiating capabilities and solutions that enable efficiency, growth and engagement.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Design and develop transformational strategies including, but not limited to, growth models, site optimization, product development, organizational design and process excellence.
- Accelerate value realization by aligning strategy, implementation and engagement plans with enterprise-wide objectives.
- Develop and implement approach to deploy and cascade IT strategies at all levels of the organizations.
- Create and execute change management methodology for the transformational vision, roadmap and strategies.
- Lead analysis and design of future business models and processes that span functional areas, internal stakeholders, ecosystem members and customers.
- Facilitate sessions that will drive immediate improvement opportunities.
- Proactively identify solutions that will enhance the experience of employees, stakeholders and customers while providing sustained value and competitive advantage.
- Drive change in multiple directions - aligning with leadership, partnering with ecosystem members and leading a grassroots program for change with front-line employees.
- Partner with Finance to ensure value realization is captured, financial processes are streamlined and recommendation plans are developed for the IT portfolio.
- Partner with stakeholders to advance, enhance and launch strategic engagements.
- Respond to growing business priorities and re-prioritize delivery strategies, as necessary.
- Lead the development and execution of highly confidential, strategic initiatives.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology or equivalent experience. MBA is a preferred.
- 10+ years strategy and/or consulting experience.
- Experience with process improvement.
- Experience with technology development with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills delivering all aspects of business strategy development and portfolio management.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, conflict management, problem solving, influencing and decision-making skills.
- Extensive experience communicating effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Expert knowledge of stakeholder management, risk management and organizational change management.
- Demonstrate ability to translate broad next generation strategies into a clear, specific, actionable roadmap.
- Ability to lead and execute in an evolving, fast-paced, global environment.
- Proven track record of quickly earning trust, inspiring teams, developing resources, setting direction and delivering results.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.