Serving as a cornerstone of northern Atlanta's newest mixed-used community, the Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta is the official hotel of the Atlanta Braves and located within steps of SunTrust Park as well as premier office space, the Coca-Cola Roxy music venue and a variety of shopping and dining.
Our luxury hotel features 16 floors with 264 rooms including 28 suites, over 20,000 square feet of meeting space and can accommodate business travelers, families on vacation and everyone in-between. Redefining "live, work, play," we are a proud "play, work, stay" destination and seek to provide an unforgettable experience enhanced by our hotel's elevated pool deck in addition to our Lobby Bar and hotel restaurant.
This is a 1-year rotational training program within the food & beverage department. The candidate will welcome and seat guests in our restaurant during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The candidate will answer phones, enter reservations, and inform guests of daily specials and menu items. The candidate will ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner. Assist managers and other workers with opening or closing of the restaurant.
- Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
- Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest
- Answer phone and record reservations for large parties
- Control high volume outside of restaurant
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well-being of guests
- Assist servers when needed
- Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior host experience preferred
- Must be able to multi task
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .