Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial Park District, this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Omni CNN's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
Assist the Banquet Manager to ensure proper servicing of all Banquet Functions.
• Assist Banquet Manager in the performance of duties.
• In the absence of Banquet Manager, direct, control, and organize staffs and maintain good service.
• Maintain all equipment.
• Control payroll and maintain assigned records.
• Coordinate functions with Service Staff.
• Coordinate services required by Stewarding Department.
• Ensures appropriate setup of functions.
• Oversees functions flow smoothly and trouble free.
• Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.
Six months experience supervising Food and Beverage functions.
Working knowledge of Delphi.
Bachelor or Associate Degree required, Hospitality concentration preferred.
Ability to push/pull 250 lbs, lift 25 lbs, and carry 200 feet.
Must be TIP Certified.
Must have Food Handler's Card.