We Are Hiring
Associate Manager of Operations
St Vincent's Health - Birmingham, AL
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced clinical environment ? At St. Vincent's we are one of the largest surgical hospitals with Ascension! If youwant to be a part of an organization thatmakes a difference in the lives of otherswe want you to join our team!
Why Join Ascension?
The Resource Group is a business transformation services organization that specializes in non-payroll spend management. Through its User-Directed Integrated Solutions, The Resource Group transforms the resource and supply function delivering value through Operations and Logistics Optimization, Strategic Sourcing, and Change Management. Although it specializes in these areas, as its core, The Resource Group is rooted in the ideals of hospitality and believes that success is measured by the satisfaction of the customer. The Resource Group started as a Solution of Ascension, its success has allowed it to expand and serve various healthcare systems looking to decrease non-payroll expenses and increase operational efficiencies. Today, The Resource Group serves over 2,500 locations including over 165 acute care hospitals across 21 states and Washington D.C.
The Resource Group is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate Manager of Operations with The Resource Group, you will have the opportunity to managethe daily operations of the hospital Supply Chain Management department.
- Ensure that all services and activities regarding distribution are carried out accurately and in a timely manner. Serves as liaison to achieve departmental goals.
- Manage staff relations, including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. Monitors departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts and vendor relations.
- Perform ongoing assessment, review and update of departmental procedures, processes and workflow to produce high-quality, cost-effective delivery of products and services. Implements improvement plans based on the Director's approval.
- Provide project management for product conversions or other initiatives within the organization.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Inventory experience a plus!
- Analytics experience preferred.
- Strong excel experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascensionis an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascensionparticipates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)