Location: 1900 Ridgefield Blvd., Asheville, NC 28806
The Treasury Services Support Specialist I ( TSSS I ) serves as Treasury Service sales support for the Commercial Bank. Typical duties include facilitate the opening of deposit accounts for commercial customers, initiating and fulfilling the onboarding of new treasury services clients, and adding additional treasury service products or services to existing commercial relationships. The TSSS I will assist customers in the account opening and treasury product onboarding process. This will include obtaining customer documentation or financial data. The TSSS I will also assist in audit or compliance related duties to ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements are satisfied within the account opening and new service onboarding process.
Specific Job Functions :
- Promotes the growth and prosperity of the bank by professionally serving the needs of customers.
- Facilitates the opening of deposit accounts for commercial customers in a centralized workflow environment.
- Initiates and fulfills the onboarding of new treasury services commercial clients.
- Provides customer support to commercial clients by implementing additional treasury services products or services.
- Serves as the primary facilitator for any subsequent request of supporting documentation relative to audit or compliance.
- Provides accurate and timely administrative support to Sales Officers.
- Tracks key performance indicator metrics for the TSSS role as directed.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Knowledge / Skills Required :
- Skilled treasury management professional with thorough knowledge of the sales/service process.
- Proven customer service background to provide quality, relationship oriented responses to customer needs.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assimilate complex information and problem solve
- Thorough knowledge of all HTB commercial and business products and services.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and communications skills.
- Successful completion (as required) of in-house training programs (if available), or approved outside training programs.
Physical and Mental Qualifications :
- Ability to understand, and use Bank policies and procedures to support positive customer interactions.
- Ability to communicate in a positive and effective manner in one-on-one and in small group meetings or presentations.
- Ability to listen to and/or convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, or quickly.
- Ability to think and act independently within guidelines and limitations of Bank policy and assigned personal authority.
Personal Traits :
- Presents a professional, business-like manner and appearance.
- Sales and Service aptitude and ability. Earns quick credibility. Highly customer oriented and responsive.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated team player
- Ability to work independently with strong initiative and results orientation
- Excellent skills at building and maintaining relationships.
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to resolve customer concerns/issues in a positive way.
- Focus/desire to serve customer needs and provide excellent customer service.
Job Requirements :
- Four-year degree in business related field preferred.
- At least two to five years of experience in Treasury Management Administration. Experience with business and consumer deposit accounts.
- Financial industry experience with loan, deposit or fee based products preferred but not required.
- Good technical computer skills.
EOE/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities