Flex Status: a position averaging 30 hours a week.
The dishwasher/steward will be primarily responsible for washing and storing all dishes, glasses, flatware, pots, pans and other cooking utensils, and will maintain all aspects of kitchen sanitation.
- Previous related food and beverage experience preferred.The ideal candidate will have held the same or similar position in a full-service restaurant.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, guest service environment.
- Ability to prioritize and work under deadline.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent bending, lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Requires walking or standing to a significant degree.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
- The employee may work in a restaurant or kitchen environment with fluctuations in temperature and conditions.