Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
The Spa Retail Sales Associate performs the role of a shopkeeper in the Spa Boutique, warmly greeting all guests, presenting merchandise to customers, and assisting with merchandise selection and transations.
- Stocks shelves, counters, tables and similar display fixtures with merchandise in a fashion that maximizes product visibility and promotes sales.
- Arranges signage and advertising collateral in an attractive fashion.
- Sell merchandise to guests.
- Responsible for shop cleanliness, proper displays, placing new merchandise on floor as well as insuring all items are properly tagged and inventory control.
- Affix accurate prices to merchandise with stamps, tags, labels and similar methods.
- Provides suggestions, information, and similar assistance to customers as requested. Maintains substantial knowledge of products in the Spa Boutique.
- Accurately record sales and other transactions using the point of sale system. Accept payment and make change as necessary following established accounting procedures.
- Maintains continuous effort to clean shelves, counters, tables, fixtures, glass and floors.Maintains awareness to all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
- Completes daily sales reports for analysis.
- Is aware of current monthly sales performance and increases sales per hour and units per transaction as required.
- Participates in periodic merchandise inventory as scheduled.
- Previous retail experience required.
- Experience with health, wellness, or spa products perferred.
- Must have strong guest service skills.
- Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to move up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for length of shift.