Our client a regionally owned plumbing showroom located in Hendersonville needs a stellar Showroom Assistant. Associate will be assisting the showroom manager helping to deal with clients and contracts, quotes, file, input data and work to grow the company. All candidates must be self-starters, motivated, customer service driven, detailed, and hard working. Previous experience in a customer service role or experience with plumbing is a plus.
Job duties included but are not limited to:
• Perform repetitive, production-oriented work.
• Verify accuracy of data to be entered.
• Keep record of work completed.
• Transferring paper information into digital information
• Answer phone calls from customers and answering questions
• Help send out quotes and contracts
• Prepare and send out invoices
• Assist others in the office
• Greet customers and work with them throughout their experience
• Market and sell products and/or services for the company when needed.
• Develop relationships with new and existing customers.
• Working to keep customers'' happy and comfortable
• Efficiently coordinating updating client appointments
• Keeping the facility clean
• Any other responsibilities as assigned
Qualified candidates will have experience:
• Entering, reviewing, and processing paperwork
• Dealing with clients and vendors
Schedule is Monday-Thursday 8am to 5pm. $14/hr with raises and benefits including medical, dental and vision.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803