Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
Assist guests with the Reservation process. Maximize potential revenue by following specified selling guidelines. Assist the Director of Revenue Management and Reservations Manager in daily duties including answering phones, filing, and computer work.
- Accurate input of Reservations into system.
- Input Reservations within specified time periods.
- Maximize potential room revenue by following specified selling guidelines.
- Respond to guest calls in a timely manner.
- Property-wide departmental interaction.
- Raise the awareness of inventory issues.
- Knowledge of hotel services and events.
- Ensure an efficient and professional working environment with open communication.
- Strong keyboard skills preferred.
- Must be able to analyze situations and make decisions that meet and exceed the expectations of the hotel.
- Ability to learn and master multiple software systems required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Previous hotel experience in a Reservations, Front Office, Sales and Marketing or Accounting environment is preferred.