Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
To direct and assist guest and associates with communication needs in accordance with Omni Standards
- Answer incoming telephone calls to the hotel efficiently and courteously.
- Direct phone calls and messages to appropriate personnel or guest.
- Assist all guests and employees.
- Initiating Omni prompt responses help line by logging information regarding problems/situations which require prompt attention and relaying to appropriate personnel.
- Recording and making Wake up calls.
- Receiving and sending facsimile messages as needed, as well as operating switchboard and two-way radio.
- Computer skills required.
- Must have the ability to work alone, with others, and remain at work station for entirety of shift.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including, weekends and holidays.
- Must have customer service experience with excellent written and especially verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.